Your biceps are the most eye-catching part of the body. You can easily show them to everyone and it’s also easily visible without removing clothes. Big, massive biceps are emphasizing masculinity. The bicep is also the most attractive body part and it changes the appearance of a person totally. So, those are the most important exercises which will help you to grow your biceps in no time.
HOW TO GROW YOUR BICEPS BY THESE SIMPLE EXERCISES
The fact behind biceps is that making yourself smarter and more fit that why we created a list of biceps Exercise that will help you out to grow your guns.
1. BICEPS CURLS
This is one of the most common exercises that is done by the starters to grow your biceps. It is common but this did not mean that it’s not effective. It too many effects on biceps and help them to grow.
How to do biceps curls:
- Stand straight on your feet, take a dumbbell in your both hands facing forward keep your elbows close to your body and your palms facing forward.
- Now, take a long breath and curl your Biceps and put a contract on it. Contracting your Biceps until it reaches your shoulder level. Hold it there for some seconds and press your Biceps.
- Then slowly goes down your hand up to starting position and release pressure from your arm.
- Repeat this process Min 15 times.
- Make sets of 3 of 15 reps each.
2. HAMMER CURLS
This is the second most wonderful exercise for letting grow your biceps. This will help in growing the size of biceps and also make it stronger and hard.
How to do hummer curl:
- Stand on your feet and take dumbbells in your both hands and hold it in your sides
- Start flexing your Biceps up to half but don’t touch your shoulder. Hold it there for seconds.
- Then release your hand and come in starting position.
- Repeat this process 15 times
- Make sets of 3 of 15 each.
3. WIDE GRIP CURLS
The barbell wide grip biceps curl exercise is a wide grip version of the bicep curl. It targets the lateral (outer) portion of the bicep muscle.
How to do wide grip curls
- Stand up with your torso upright while holding a barbell at the wide outer handle. The palm of your hands should be facing forward. The elbows should be close to the torso. This will be your starting position.
- While holding the upper arms stationary, curl the weights forward while contracting the biceps as you breathe out. Tip: Only the forearms should move.
- Continue the movement until your biceps are fully contracted and the bar is at shoulder level. Hold the contracted position for a second and squeeze the biceps hard.
- Slowly begin to bring the bar back to the starting position as your breath in.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.