Last Updated on December 21, 2020
No Carb doesn’t mean NO TASTE. We all know how hard it is to stay healthy throughout the year. So, we’ve rounded up the best low-carb dishes and recipes for you. Cut back on carbs at the table with these delicious slow carb food recipes. These healthy low-carb recipes remind you that there’s more too.
4 LOW-CARB HEALTHY RECIPES THAT TASTE INCREDIBLE
Here’s the list of the most incredible recipes which are low-carb and healthy too.
- EGGS & VEGGIES FRIED IN COCONUT OIL
This recipe can be taken for the breakfast and keeps you full for a long time. What you all require is-
Coconut Oil, Spinach, Eggs, Frozen Veggies which can be Carrots, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Green Beans, and a few Spices.
INSTRUCTIONS to be followed are;
• Add Coconut Oil to frying pan and turn up the heat.
• Add veggies. In case if you use frozen mix veggies so, you need to let it thaw in the heat for a few minutes.
• Add eggs according to your need, maybe (2-4)
• Add spices (salt & pepper)
• Add spinach (according to your taste). Stir fry until ready.
2. COCONUT AND ALMOND BREAD
For this recipe all you need is-
1.5 cups almond flour, 2tbsp coconut flour, ¼ cup flaxseed, ¼ tsp salt, 1.5tbsp baking soda, 5 eggs, ¼ coconut oil, 1tbsp apple cider vinegar.
You need to follow the following;
• Preheat the oven to 180/350f degrees and grease a loaf pan.
• Place almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseed and baking soda in a food processor.
• Add and pulse in the eggs, oil, and vinegar.
• Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
• Bake at 350degree for 30 min
• Cool, eat and enjoy.
3. ROASTED BABY CARROTS
For this recipe you require- 1 Pound baby carrots, 1tbsp oil and ¼ – ½
tsp salt. Now you need to do some cooking to taste the delicious
Take a small baking pan with heavy foil. Put the baby carrots in the pan and drop the oil and shower some salt. Toss to coat well then spread them in a single layer on the bottom of the pan. Roast at 475degrees for 12 minutes; stir them around then bake for another 4 minutes and stir again. Bake 4-7 more minutes or until carrots are tender and nicely browned adjust the seasoning as needed to taste.
4. 3 MINUTE CHOCOLATE CAKE
The ingredients for this recipe are- ¼ cup almond flour, 1tbsp cocoa, ¼ tsp baking powder, 3tbsp+tsp granulated Splenda (low-carb sweet), 2tbsp butter, 1tbsp water, 1egg. The procedure for the cake is; Mix the almond flour, cocoa, baking powder and granulated Splenda, if using in a 2cup glass measuring cup. Stir in the liquid Splenda, if using, butter, water, and egg. Mix well with a spoon or fork. Scrape batter down evenly with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap and vent by cutting a small slit in the center. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute until set but still a little moist on top. Cooldown slowly and serve it warm with whipped cream as topping or cool it completely and frost it according to your desire.