Last Updated on November 26, 2020
Have you ever feel shame in the public because of your tummy. All people stare and comment on you because of your tummy. You are not fitting in those jeans that you have worn before? You are not able to do your daily work because of your tummy.
If you want to lose belly fat and look slim, all you have to do is spend a few to several minutes a day on the following exercises and keep an eye on your diet.
The exercises presented below do not require you to go to the gym or any special training equipment. Be systematic and after a few weeks you will get your best reward – reducing your tummy fat and thus reducing the waistline. Good luck!
5 SIMPLE EXERCISES THAT WILL HELP IN REDUCING YOUR TUMMY AND WAISTLINE
The first and foremost cardio exercises which help in reducing belly fat is walking. Are you surprised? Don’t you think that it is very simple which will effective? Then you should be knowing that walking is the best and effective way for burning out the ugly belly fat. In fact, walking is an excellent way for burning fat in your entire body. If you will follow the healthy diet with walking at a steady speed for 30-45 min for at least 4-5 days in a week, you will definitely witness a decrease in your weight.
It is low effective in increasing your metabolism and also your heart rate. Metabolic rate will burn out the calories at a faster speed, thus helping you out to eliminate the fat gathered around your belly. In fact, it lowers the risk of injuries and hence it is considered to be a good exercise for the beginners.
2. Bicycle crunches exercise
No, you don’t need a bicycle for this. Thinking how you can do this? We’ll tell you
How To Do Bicycle Crunches
- Rest on the floor and keep your both hands on either side or behind of your head just as you do in crunches.
- Lift both your legs off the ground and bend them at the knees.
- Bring your right knee close to your chest, keeping your left leg away.
- Move your right leg apart from you and then take your left leg closer to your chest.
- Keep doing the same as you are paddling a bicycle.
3. Lunge Twist
This is an effective workout for the beginners who want to reduce belly fat rapidly.
How To Do Lunge Twists
- Stand with your legs hip-width apart. Keep your knees slightly bent.
- Lift both of your hands in front, situate them with your shoulders and keep them parallel to the ground.
- Lunge forward. Take a big step in forward with your right leg, sit down as if you are on a chair so that your knees make a straight 90-degree angle with the floor. The left leg should be in backward position, assisted by your toes.
- The spine should be kept straight. Don’t bend your spine forward.
- Twist your torso (just the torso, and not the legs) to the right and then to the left.
- Repeat 15 times
4. Seated Captain’s Chair Exercise
All you need to do this exercise is a chair.
How To Do Seated Captain’s Chair Exercise
- Sit on a chair with a straight spine and your shoulders should be relaxed.
- Keep both of your hands with you and your palms by his side in the downward direction.
- Inhale deeply.
- Once you exhale out, bring both of your legs up in such a manner that your both the knees are close to your chest. Hold for 5s. Do not bend forward and also your back.
- Bring down your legs slowly and repeat.
5. Bending Side To Side
This is yet another perfect exercise for reducing belly fat.
How To Do Bending Side to Side Exercise:
- Stand erect with your feet together and keep your hands to the sides.
- Keep your legs towards the ground, bend your body to the right as much as till you feel a strain on your left waist. As you do the same, ensure that your right hand is on your right hip, and your left hand is up. And now stay in that position for 15s.
- Return to the original position.
- Now bend to your left side and stay in that position for next 15s.
- Steadily, you can increase the staying time to 30s.
Comments are closed.