No Carb doesn’t mean NO TASTE. We all know how hard it is to stay healthy throughout the year. So, we’ve rounded up the best low-carb dishes and recipes for you. Cut back on carbs at the table with these delicious slow carb food recipes. These healthy low-carb recipes remind you that there’s more too.
4 LOW-CARB HEALTHY RECIPES THAT TASTE INCREDIBLE
Here’s the list of the most incredible recipes which are low-carb and healthy too.
- EGGS & VEGGIES FRIED IN COCONUT OIL
This recipe can be taken for the breakfast and keeps you full for a long time. What you all require is-
Coconut Oil, Spinach, Eggs, Frozen Veggies which can be Carrots, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Green Beans, and a few Spices.
INSTRUCTIONS to be followed are;
• Add Coconut Oil to frying pan and turn up the heat.
• Add veggies. In case if you use frozen mix veggies so, you need to let it thaw in the heat for a few minutes.
• Add eggs according to your need, maybe (2-4)
• Add spices (salt & pepper)
• Add spinach (according to your taste). Stir fry until ready.
2. COCONUT AND ALMOND BREAD
For this recipe all you need is-
1.5 cups almond flour, 2tbsp coconut flour, ¼ cup flaxseed, ¼ tsp salt, 1.5tbsp baking soda, 5 eggs, ¼ coconut oil, 1tbsp apple cider vinegar.
You need to follow the following;
• Preheat the oven to 180/350f degrees and grease a loaf pan.
• Place almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseed and baking soda in a food processor.
• Add and pulse in the eggs, oil, and vinegar.
• Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
• Bake at 350degree for 30 min
• Cool, eat and enjoy.
3. ROASTED BABY CARROTS
For this recipe you require- 1 Pound baby carrots, 1tbsp oil and ¼ – ½
tsp salt. Now you need to do some cooking to taste the delicious
Take a small baking pan with heavy foil. Put the baby carrots in the pan and drop the oil and shower some salt. Toss to coat well then spread them in a single layer on the bottom of the pan. Roast at 475degrees for 12 minutes; stir them around then bake for another 4 minutes and stir again. Bake 4-7 more minutes or until carrots are tender and nicely browned adjust the seasoning as needed to taste.
4. 3 MINUTE CHOCOLATE CAKE
The ingredients for this recipe are- ¼ cup almond flour, 1tbsp cocoa, ¼ tsp baking powder, 3tbsp+tsp granulated Splenda (low-carb sweet), 2tbsp butter, 1tbsp water, 1egg. The procedure for the cake is; Mix the almond flour, cocoa, baking powder and granulated Splenda, if using in a 2cup glass measuring cup. Stir in the liquid Splenda, if using, butter, water, and egg. Mix well with a spoon or fork. Scrape batter down evenly with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap and vent by cutting a small slit in the center. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute until set but still a little moist on top. Cooldown slowly and serve it warm with whipped cream as topping or cool it completely and frost it according to your desire.